Re: Old version of symbola font as a part of Guix

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Old version of symbola font as a part of Guix
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:07:08 -0400

I suppose that it should be ok.  We could always patch the old version.
If he complains we could always remove it.  Though I'm an occassional
guix contributer...my opinion may not matter.

Why don't you go ahead and try to package it as a channel?  If you get
it packaged somewhere, then even if we can't share it officially, you
could still use it.

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus