Re: Specifying dependencies among package outputs?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Specifying dependencies among package outputs?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 19:32:11 +0200

On 2020-10-16 1:45, Simon South wrote:
Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> writes:
Sound good?

Yep, that feels like a natural division.

I've pushed a polished version of the example to master: man pages now end up in the same output as their command. Man section numbers align with the {s,}bin convention so that was easy.

The Texinfo manual less so, as it covers all of Knot. I see no better solution than to ship it separately. For 'info knot' to work one must install (the tiny) knot:doc alongside the desired output(s).

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.