Re: Spams in the help-guix list ?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Spams in the help-guix list ?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:53:20 +0200

Hubert,

Thanks for your report!

On 2020-10-19 10:22, Hubert Lombard wrote:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2020-10/msg00062.html

It didn't look like spam to me. Disclaimer: I approved that message and one or two of the replies. What makes you suspicious?

The two replies at the link above also look legitimate. I don't see any messages claiming to be from Hubert Lombard.

By opening it claws-mail, I can see in the header :