Trouble booting Guix System

From: Tom Willemse
Subject: Trouble booting Guix System
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 22:21:49 -0800

Hey everyone,

I just installed Guix System on my PC and now I'm having some trouble
getting it to boot. When I start up and after I go through grub I just
get a few seemingly innocuous messages and then it just stops.

I've tried both the stable and latest installation images with the same
effect for both. I installed with encryption using the whole disk.

I've attached a screenshot of everything I see when I try to boot.

Any help in figuring out what's going wrong would be greatly appreciated
:) Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Tom