Who has had success installing a Guix system on arm?

From: Jesse Gibbons
Subject: Who has had success installing a Guix system on arm?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 09:44:24 -0700

For almost a year I've been trying to build a Guix system for arm, but I haven't had any success, to the point where I've become a bit frustrated. Has anyone in this mailing list successfully used the Guix system on an armhf or aarch64 computer? If so would you mind sharing details, such as:

-> Which board did you get working with guix system (banana pi m2u, novena, beaglebone black, pine64-plus, etc.)?
-> Did you build natively or cross-build from a different system?
-> What version of guix did you use? (what did guix describe say?)
-> If the board you got working can boot from an internal (emmc) or external (microsd) drive, which one did you get working? -> Would you mind sharing the operating-system definition that was successful?

Thanks,
-Jesse