Re: Who has had success installing a Guix system on arm?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Who has had success installing a Guix system on arm?
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 07:44:28 +0100

Jesse Gibbons writes:

Hi!

> Has anyone in this mailing list successfully used the Guix
> system on an armhf or aarch64 computer?

I installed Guix System on the pinebook-pro a while ago

    httpss://joyofsource.com/guix-system-on-the-pinebook-pro.html

Recently, proper
pinebook-pro support has been merged with guix master, so it should
be easier now.

Sadly, the pinebook-pro died on me just a couple of days after writing
the blog post, and I haven't updated it since.

Greetings,
Jannee

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org