Re: Easy DigitalOcean setup?

From: David Dashyan
Subject: Re: Easy DigitalOcean setup?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 21:39:01 +0300

Hello raingloom!

I've recently mutated one of Digitalocean debian machines using method
provided by Reza in this thread I think there .  I would check
bootloader config -- I think you should have "/dev/vda" there.

By the way Jérémy!  Did It work for you with dhcp-client??? I thought
you need to use static networking.

I am asking because I've recently was automating droplets deployment by
quering digitalocean's metadata service to find out the network
configuration.

P.S. yggdrasil! That is an interesting piece of software!

--
David aka zzappie