Re: Getting Jitsi to work with IceCat

From: jbranso
Subject: Re: Getting Jitsi to work with IceCat
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 20:23:11 +0000

May I ask how you install add-ons with Icecat?

Every time I've tried to install an extension, I've gotten a complaint that
this plugin is meant for Firefox.  Your version is not compatible.  Admittedly,
I am trying to install Ad-Block Plus...Maybe that is a bit different.

And of course perhaps Guix should have a way to install add-ons for Icecat.

"guix package -i icecat-ad-block-plus", but that's a topic for another day.