Re: Name resolution failures during build

From: Stephen Scheck
Subject: Re: Name resolution failures during build
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 17:55:50 -0500

The project I'm attempting to package is a standalone application, with a
Makefile build system entrypoint - it is not a library, so I don't think
`go-build-system` is of any help here (though presumably the Makefile uses
golang build machinery under the covers).

Do any examples of standalone applications written in Go that are already
packaged for Guix jump to mind?