Re: Port forwarding for Guix containers

From: Zhu Zihao
Subject: Re: Port forwarding for Guix containers
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:32:29 +0800

Thank you Jason. Your code looks good, but after some search and
reading, I found it's a very very complicate issue for networking
between containers, it may not available to manage it in a declarative
way(or say Guix way).

So I decide to continue to use Docker, and leave iptables for Docker to
play. Now I use nftables to setup firewall rules personally.

Thank you again.