Following my first contributions to the translation of the guix-manual

From: Hubert Lombard
Subject: Following my first contributions to the translation of the guix-manual
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 17:51:49 +0100

Hi Guix!

Based on the recommendations that you provided me after the first contributions
to the translation of the guix-manual, I thought that I would do some
proofreading, track down possible spelling mistakes, identify possible
offensive expressions, emphasize inclusive writing, etc...

Can you confirm that this inspiration is still relevant, about
guix-manual-1.2.0-pre3.fr.po?

If so, can I simply copy the 'guix-manual-1.2.0-pre3.en.po' current (Date: Thu,
03 Dec 2020 20:32:04 +0100) instead of 'guix-manual.en.po' into my initially
cloned guix git ad-hoc git environment?

If not, do I have to do the following manipulation again?

~/guix$ guix environment guix
~/guix [env]$ ./bootstrap
~/guix [env]$ ./configure --localstatedir=/var
~/guix [env]$ make
~/guix [env]$ make info && info -f doc/guix.fr.info

Unless it is not necessary, is the update done automatically? In my opinion,
the update is done automatically, but if in doubt, I prefer to ask you...

Thank you in advance :-)

--
Hubert