Re: Where are suggestions or open discussions of Guix at large made?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Where are suggestions or open discussions of Guix at large made?
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 00:04:07 +0100

znavko@disroot.org writes:

> If you want popular comfortable OS on your home computer, that is not
> idea of Guix.

I must have been doing things wrong then.  I find Guix System to be
exceptionally comfortable, and it’s the most popular OS on my home
computers ;)

@Yasuaki: Guix can be and is regularly extended with custom channels.
Since browsers and different variants of the kernel Linux are just
packages, channels can provide such packages, even when the official
Guix channels don’t provide them.

--
Ricardo