Re: NAS drive

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: Re: NAS drive
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 12:44:45 +0000

Hi,

So I'm afraid it still doesn't work. Though with the following there are at
least no errors.

Here is the top section of the .scm file.

Cheers
Roy

config.scm
***********************

(use-modules (gnu))
(use-package-modules nfs emacs-xyz)
(use-service-modules desktop networking ssh xorg mail docker)

(operating-system

  (setuid-programs
   (cons*
    (file-append nfs-utils "/sbin/mount.nfs")
    %setuid-programs))

 (locale "en_GB.utf8")
 (host-name "parton")
 (timezone "Europe/London")

 (keyboard-layout (keyboard-layout "gb" "extd"))

  (bootloader
    (bootloader-configuration
      (bootloader grub-efi-bootloader)
      (target "/boot/efi")