Re: Racket (require gregor)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Racket (require gregor)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 15:24:41 +0100

Hi Yasu,

Yasuaki Kudo 写道:
Damn HTML doesn't work😅

Yes. Please don't send HTML e-mail to mailing lists: most people don't like receiving it (e.g., sending me HTML mail is guaranteed to land you in my Spam bin) & you never know how your mail will appear to others.

(Resending, my html email keeps failing... Is this mailing list
automatically converting HTML messages to Plain Text or something??)

Yes. We have enabled both ‘convert text/html parts to plain text’ and ‘collapse multipart/alternative to its first part content’.

If there are users of
Racket..., would you please try the same and see if it works for you?

I get the same error, with the tzdata Racket (and Guix, just in case) package install.

If I manually add $(guix build tzdata)/share/zoneinfo to
pkgs/tzinfo/tzinfo/private/zoneinfo.rkt's default-zoneinfo-search-path, it works.

However, I didn't notice a $TZDIR-like mechanism to do so ‘properly’.

Kind regards,

T G-R