Re: Racket (require gregor)

From: yasu
Subject: Re: Racket (require gregor)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:52:02 +0900

Thank you Tobias, it worked!

I ended up modifying below section as shown:

~/.racket/7.9/pkgs/tzinfo/tzinfo/private$ nvim zoneinfo.rkt

(define default-zoneinfo-search-path

  (list
    (path->string
      (build-path
        (string-replace
          (with-output-to-string
            (lambda ()
                    (system "guix build tzdata"))) "\n" "" )
        "share" "zoneinfo"))
    "/usr/share/zoneinfo"
    "/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo"
    "/etc/zoneinfo"))

But surely this is not the way to do it in Guix...

I wonder if there is a proper Guix integration for Racket's raco
package manager?

-Yasu