IceCat has not normal DuckDuckGo search, only html both!

From: znavko
Subject: IceCat has not normal DuckDuckGo search, only html both!
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 15:49:45 +0000

Hello! Happy New Year!

Can you advise me something for get back my DuckDuckGo search in IceCat 60.6
1esr (64bit)?

I have not "Search form" in my icecat, I use url field for input search phrase.
It worked before I reinstalled Guix 3 weeks ago.

Now DDG search that was in Icecat from the box does not get search phrase from
url field! It just opens html.duckduckgo.com/html page.
Picture ddg_1

The other DDG was added from that exactly page html.duckduckgo.com/html and it
successfully get search phrase from url field.
Picture ddg_2
I have only those two search. Is there any way to add normal DDG?
Picture ddg

Also, I have another account "mom" where ddg works fine from the box. How to
deal with this confuse?