Re: Single-board-computer approach: don't make an installer, make the in

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Single-board-computer approach: don't make an installer, make the install?
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:51:03 +0100

Hello Christopher,

> I haven't tried it yet but can't think of a good reason it wouldn't
> work.  Has anyone tried that?

Sure, I would advise you to read this[1], which is a sort of follow-up
of this article. You can also listen that talk[2].

I have been successfully producing ready to use disk-images for Pine64,
Danny has done the same for Novena and there are a few people trying to
do so for their Pinebook-pro.

Thanks,

Mathieu

[1]: https://othacehe.org/the-guix-system-image-api.html