Re: Wrapping an R script: how do I compose the R_LIBS_SITE environment v

From: divoplade
Subject: Re: Wrapping an R script: how do I compose the R_LIBS_SITE environment variable?
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 01:24:53 +0100

Hello,

Sorry, I realize I was not clear enough.

Attached is an example of a script written in R that has non-trivial
recursive dependencies.

You can run the example as:

guix environment --ad-hoc --container -l package.scm -- hello
You will normally see something like:

$ guix environment --ad-hoc --container -l /tmp/package.scm -- hello
# A tibble: 10 x 2
       x     y
   <int> <dbl>
 1     1     1
 2     2     4
 3     3     9
 4     4    16
 5     5    25
 6     6    36
 7     7    49
 8     8    64
 9     9    81
10    10   100
sh: rm: command not found

If you look at the package definition, you see that I call wrap-program
in order to set the R_LIBS_SITE environment variable. The components of
R_LIBS_SITE is the R dependencies of my package, and their recursive R
dependencies. But I don't know how to get them.

I hope this example is better at explaining the problem.