glib-networking not found by Gnome ?

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: glib-networking not found by Gnome ?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:52:45 +0100

Hello Guixters !

I want to use the Gnome feature to synchronize data from/to a NextCloud
account.

So I filled the required fields (server, username, password) in Gnome
parameters.

Then in Nautilus, I tried to open the remote file system which is
listed in the list of the left but all I got is this pop-up saying :

"TLS/SSL support not available : Install glib-networking"

OK let's install glib-networking, reboot, but still the pop-up spawns.

Looking for informations online, I read it can be because some libs are
not in the expected path. Maybe something related to GIO_EXTRA_MODULES
?

Anyone had this issue and hopefully solved it ?

Cheers,
Jérémy