How to flush DNS

From: znavko
Subject: How to flush DNS
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 18:55:51 +0000

Hello, Guix Help!

Sometimes when I connect to vpn with protonvpn-cli and then after some time
disconnect
IceCat cannot find sites I have visited before. But it can find new sites
perfectly!
Also 'ping gnu.org' gives unknown host, but ping some ip works fine.
This problem goes away when I visit those unawailable web-sites from Chromium
with Tor.

I think this is because of DNS cache that protonvpn made in my system.

Can you show me how to flush dns cache after using Protonvpn?