Mixed Languages Programming

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Mixed Languages Programming
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:23:14 +0900

Hello!

Does anyone have an insight into mixing different programming language?  Say
Visual Basic, Java, Racket, Haskell, etc

I thought one way would be to convert each program into web services but I
wonder if there is a more intimate way - I heard of something called Corba long
time ago and there is Microsoft's .NET and Java JVM?

Is this a topic that is particularly interesting to the Guix community because
of interoperability, mixing packages, etc? 😄

Cheers,
Yasu