Re: Error with guile function format

From: Edouard Klein
Subject: Re: Error with guile function format
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 00:33:39 +0100

Dear François, Ricardo and divoplade,

This was indeed the issue, and the correct fix. Thank you for your
explanations. I'm not familiar with the notion of ports, coming from
languages that don't have them, but I see now how useful they are !
They're like the standard input/output of the shell, with redirections,
but for any function inside the program. Awesome :)

Thank you very much !

I've submitted a patch upstream (and also played quake 3 for the first
time in ~15 years :) oh the memories)

Cheers,

Edouard.