How do I retrieve the path to a Guix installed program from command line

From: Tomás Chapunov
Subject: How do I retrieve the path to a Guix installed program from command line in a foreign distro?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 09:32:29 -0300

When I'm on Debian, using Guix as package mánager, I found often in the
need to configure Emacs with the full path to a program. By example, SCBL
and Sly. I need to customize the inferior lisp variable and I can't figure
out the way to give the config file the full path to the SCBL 'executable'.
So Sly doesn't find SCBL.

Also, outside Emacs situation, I installed Hplip from Guix because the
debian version was giving me problems and I can't run the new installed
hplip as I wish.
Maybe this two situations are solvable with another perspective. Rhat isn't
what I'm looking after. I only wonder now...

Is there a canonical way to retrieve the full path in my profile to a
specific package with a command, in Guix on a foreign distro?

I used locate or find, but I can't figure out from the output how to detect
and select the correct one.