Re: Mixed Languages Programming

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Mixed Languages Programming
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 21:34:40 +0900

I have just thought about dynamic "Rosetta Code" - some software that generates
simple code for the target language, compiles it and tests the result.

It might be useful to learn a new language.

For example, in PowerShell, there is some awkward syntax for an array of array
wherein :

(,(1,2))

If the preceding comma is omitted, it will not be treated as an array of array.

My idea is to write some simple code in the language one is familiar and let
the program translate it to some other language, while using Guix to summon the
necessary compiler for the target language 😄