Re: Question about one package

From: Luis Felipe
Subject: Re: Question about one package
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:20:13 +0000

On Friday, March 19, 2021 10:58 PM, Luis Felipe <luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Oh, and, by default, you can change all themes but the Shell theme. To enable
Shell theme selection:

1. guix install gnome-shell-extensions
2. Open GNOME Tweaks
3. Go to "Extensions" and turn on "User themes".
4. Restart GNOME Tweaks (I had to)
5. Go to "Appearance" and select the Shell theme you want.