lualatex doesn't find libzzip-0.so.13 (easy bug?)

From: Sergiu Ivanov
Subject: lualatex doesn't find libzzip-0.so.13 (easy bug?)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 20:22:30 +0100

Hello,

I have trouble running lualatex from the TeX Live distribution (package
texlive) :

$ lualatex
/home/scolobb/.guix-profile/bin/lualatex: error while loading shared libraries:
libzzip-0.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I installed the zziplib package which brings in libzzip.so.13, but not
libzzip-0.so.13.

pdflatex and xelatex run without any issues.

I suppose this should be as simple to fix as updating the reference to
the libzzip file in the definitions of texlive, but after a quick look
I can't see a direct reference to the file libzzip-0.so.13 in tex.scm.

I'll take more time to look into this issue soon, but maybe some people
with greater experience with Guix could fix it in no time, way before
I will be able to :-)

-
Sergiu