Re: Enable glossary at weblate translation project

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Enable glossary at weblate translation project
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 15:44:13 -0400

Hi Eugene,

I think it does not exist because it is currently empty, but you should be able
to create it yourself.

Go to a Russian string that contains a word you want to add to the glossary. On
the top right, you will see the Glossary box where you should be able to click
on "Add term to glossary". Adding a first term should create the glossary.

Please tell me if that doesn't work, I'll have to figure that out with the
instance's admins :)

Le 7 avril 2021 15:02:48 GMT-04:00, Eugene Klimov <lipklim@mailbox.org> a écrit
: