Re: Running LAMP under Guix on a foreign distro - Debian

From: Edouard Klein
Subject: Re: Running LAMP under Guix on a foreign distro - Debian
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 10:37:28 +0200

Hi,

I'm working on something similar, but with nginx. Basically you want to
make an operating-system definition, where you can orchestrate all the
layers of your stack, and then you can run it using `guix system
container` with the added benefit of container isolation.

I'll make a quick writeup and share the source code as soon as I am
successful. See my other messages on this list to see what I'm currently
struggling with.

Cheers,

Edouard.