Re: Question about sending in patches

From: Adriano Peluso
Subject: Re: Question about sending in patches
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 20:22:50 +0200

Il giorno mer, 14/04/2021 alle 21.08 -0400, Leo Famulari ha scritto:

> It may actually be more reliable to use an attachment, rather than
> copying and pasting.

It was more reliable in my experience

At the time I was using a gmail account and when I pasted the text of
my patched in the body of an email, the text arrived mangled

I was overwhelmed by the git-send-mail thing so I attached my patches
for quite some time

of course the git-send-mail thing is more integrated but it's not a
strict requirement