Re: How to reference a module defined in another package?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: How to reference a module defined in another package?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 10:19:13 +0200

Hi,

mbcladwell@stihie.net writes:

artanis/utils.scm is a file within artanis. I use-module (artanis utils) to no effect. Within artanis, utils is defined as a module:

There must be some confusion here: whatever modules Artanis provides has no impact on your Guix manifest. For Guix we only care about modules exporting package values.

How do I specify artanis/utils.scm as an input module?

You don’t.

Your problem likely stems from the fact that limsn uses Guile 3 but Artanis is built for Guile 2.2.

--
Ricardo