cmake ca-certificates

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: cmake ca-certificates
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 16:24:15 +0100

Hi,

I have an issue with a program I would like to install. It uses cmake to
download and make the executable. However when I download the file, which is a
tar.gz file, the file is downloaded ok but then is never extracted. Cmake then
crashes.

I am assuming that there is an issue with the certificates or perhaps curl etc.
That is what the logfile says.

There is nothing special with my installation. I have installed nss-certs for
example but the same error ..

Cheers
Roy