IntelliJ IDEA - Community Edition

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: IntelliJ IDEA - Community Edition
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 15:00:32 -0400

Hello Guix,

I am trying to package IDEA, which is an IDE for JVM.

This is the first time I am dealing with java and ant-build-system.

I was able to do some tinkering to get the build phase started, but it fails at the beginning with the following error: "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create parent directory for lock file /.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-5.5-all/66q2j3qadt42ygj9lkubqor18/gradle-5.5-all.zip.lck".

I have attached the diff file with this email.

Thoughts?

Regards,
RG.