cmake error

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: cmake error
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:35:17 +0100

I have a problem with the cmake build package.

Below is a small CMakeLists.txt test file where I attempt to download the
file fastjet-3.3.3.tar.gz.

# Specify the minimum version for CMake
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.13.5)

# Project's name

project(hello)

file(DOWNLOAD "http://fastjet.fr/repo/fastjet-3.3.3.tar.gz";
"fastjet-3.3.3.tar.gz"  TIMEOUT 60)

When I run this file I get an error about the certificates:

rlemmon@parton ~/example$ cmake .
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:8 (file):
  file /home/rlemmon/.guix-profile/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

See also "/home/rlemmon/example/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

Can someone help ?

Thanks
Roy