Re: interactively debugging os configuration

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: interactively debugging os configuration
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:28:20 -0400

kevinbanjo <kevinbanjo@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone:
>
> I think I might be on the verge of getting the guix system (or something
> closely resembling it) running fairly simply under wsl 2 but this sample os
> config file:
>
> https://github.com/giuliano108/guix-packages/blob/master/systems/wsl-config.scm

If you get a good simple guix configuration, you may consider writing
that config in the guix cookbook.  It would be nice if people could grab
a simple guix config that would work well on wsl.

I personally use guix system, but maybe guix on wsl would encourage more
people to move to guix system.

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus