Guix System on LVM on LUKS

From: Nikolay Velyurov
Subject: Guix System on LVM on LUKS
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 23:05:46 +0300

Hi geeks,

I try to install Guix System on LVM on LUKS. My config.scm based on
lightweight-desktop.scm [1]. Installation succeeded, but the system
can't boot.

First, the bzImage not found [2], [3], [4]. After some grub insmods
[5], the kernel boots, but panic (volume group "vg0" not found) [6],
[7].

Are there examples with file-system-dependencies?

Please give me an idea how I can fix this...

Block devices are as follow:
Dev              GiB    Struct  Mount point
sda1               .25  fat32   /boot/efi
sda2               .5   ext4    /boot
sda3             15+    luks
mapper/pv0              luks opened = lvm physical volume
mapper/vg0-swap   1     swap
mapper/vg0-root  10     ext4    /
mapper/vg0-home   4+    ext4    /home

1: https://pastebin.pl/view/60140ed3