How to install Texinfo with along with required Tex packages?

From: akib8492
Subject: How to install Texinfo with along with required Tex packages?
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 14:16:59 +0200 (CEST)

I'm trying to produce PDFs with Texinfo. I've installed it with:

    guix install texinfo

Then I tried to run Texinfo and it produced a nice HTML page, but it failed
when I tried to produce a PDF saying that there is no TeX installation. Then I
installed the packages "texlive-latex-base", "texlive-fonts-latex" and
"texlive-bin" and executed Texinfo again, but this time I got:

    TeX neither supports -recorder nor outputs \openout lines in its log file.

I could install the texlive package, but I don't have that much free space to
waste. What I want is a minimal installation. I would be grateful if someone
gives me a list of packages required on a base system to use all features of
Texinfo.