Re: Blender freezes i3wm

From: Chris Lemmer-Webber
Subject: Re: Blender freezes i3wm
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 12:17:31 -0400

I've had the same issue.  I think for me at least, here's the relevant
issue:

  https://developer.blender.org/T72902

Apparently if someone encounters other issues with their card, these
need to be added "on a case per case basis"

  https://developer.blender.org/rBb7acb8690a4d189868c6e0b57057b6fcd8a5a96d

However adding new cards doesn't look too hard.

Not sure if this is too helpful to anyone but I suspect this might keep
happening with intel cards as they roll out.