Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 06:00:11 -0400

Bone Baboon <bone.baboon@disroot.org> writes:

> Joshua Branson writes:
>> So I will shortly be setting up my very own Guix System server in my
>> apartment!  I am super excited!
>
>> What else should I do with said server?
>
> Having a public access Guix server would be a nice way for people to try
> out Guix.
>
> Two examples of public access servers that I am aware of are the
> tildeverse and SDF.
>
> <https://tildeverse.org/>
> <http://sdf.org/>

I like that idea!  I was actually thinking that Guix System lets regular
users interact with the system...I could probably define an nginx
service that does what https://tilde.club/ does namely a user puts a
static site in their home directory, and it gets served at

https://tilde.club/~<user>/

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus