Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment

From: Jonathan McHugh
Subject: Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 12:01:40 +0000

Joshua,

Im sure you will be fine. Who knows, by the time you run into scaling
difficulties you may already have many power users intimate with your service.

I consider the Tilde concept honourable, as it encourages people to trust each
other more. Id like to think Guix' security standards and reproducability fits
into the mould (though Id countenance the server costs would be more than some
leaner (Alpine style) OSes).

Should that cutting eventually grow branches, Id be happy to water the soil,
cut leaves and eat the fruit. FYI Im trying to plan services later this year,
hopefully I can be in your slipstream. I should email you privately re a recent
thread in any case.

Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels