Guix Hangout This Wednesday Jul 21 5pm EST

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Guix Hangout This Wednesday Jul 21 5pm EST
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:48:56 -0400

Hello!

Let's do a GNU Guix hangout this Wednesday night July 21 at 5pm EST.  I
think that's -5 UTC.  We'll meet online at https://meet.jit.si/guix .
Come and share what cool thing you are doing with Guix!

P.S.  Sorry for the short notice.  Also my work is fairly hectic, so it
is possible that I will be called into work like 5 minutes into the
hangout.  Hopefully that won't happen though.  :)

Thanks,
Joshua

--
Joshua Branson (jab in #guix)