Re: Guix Hang Out Attempt 2 and an Unoffical Guix Hackathon/config party

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: Guix Hang Out Attempt 2 and an Unoffical Guix Hackathon/config party
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:29:37 +0600

Joshua Branson writes:

> I believe it is...it's the official jitsi instance.
>
> We could always meet at the official FSF jitsi instance, though I'm not
> certain if they intend their instance to be a hang out instance...

I know FSF has an Jitsi instance for the associate members, but does FSF
has a public Jitsi instance?

--
Akib Azmain Turja

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  It's fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5

See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ to learn more and protect your
emails and yourself from surveillance.  Please send me encrypted
messages whenever possible.

Never send me Microsoft Office attachments, they use secret proprietary
format so I'll fail to read and trash them; send them in plain text if
possible or in formats like ODF and PDF if your document contains images
or videos. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html to
learn more.

Please don't send HTML emails, use plain text.  HTML emails are usually
about thousand times larger than plain text, vulnerable and look ugly to
me.  They contain tracker, so whenever someone opens a messsage he is
tracked by third-party.  See http://www.asciiribbon.org to learn more.