post guix pull shell command

From: Andy Tai
Subject: post guix pull shell command
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 21:47:44 -0700

Hi, after doing a guix pull && guix package -u

this message is shown

hint: Consider setting the necessary environment variables by running:

     GUIX_PROFILE="/home/atai/.guix-profile"
     . "$GUIX_PROFILE/etc/profile"

I believe this actually means to ask the user to do

GUIX_PROFILE="/home/atai/.guix-profile"   . "$GUIX_PROFILE/etc/profile"

and if this is true, I would recommend to print the message as

hint: Consider setting the necessary environment variables by running:

     GUIX_PROFILE="/home/atai/.guix-profile"  \
     . "$GUIX_PROFILE/etc/profile"

to make it easy for the user to just copy and to paste that command line as it.
Thanks