Re: Failing aarch64 builds on CI

From: András Vöröskői
Subject: Re: Failing aarch64 builds on CI
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 08:17:42 +0200

Hi Maxim,

You missed libxau: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/27778/details

> Thank you for keeping an eye on things.

Thank You for helping me with these :-)

If You do not mind here is an other batch:
libxshmfence: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/27807/details
xtrans: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/27842/details
jansson: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/28758/details
flac: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/28207/details

Openssl also fails, but that is a testing issue. Could You give it an
other try as it does not fail for me. In Alpine they just disabled
afalg test, the comment says it fails sporadically.
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/554646/details
If that does not help I will create a patch for disabling this test.

Thanks,