Re: building but skipping tests?

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: building but skipping tests?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:31:58 -0400

"Jonathan McHugh" <indieterminacy@libre.brussels> writes:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> Is there any published guidance covering what test responses are considered
> as flagging up?
>
> For instance, would problems be sent to bug-guix@gnu.org as a matter of
> principle? And what should and should not be included?

https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Tracking-Bugs-and-Patches.html

There's no hard fast rule about what should or should not be sent.  If
it feels like a bug, go ahead and submit it.

It's typically good to put the output of "guix describe" and "guix
system describe" and what hardware you are using when describing a bug.

:)