Re: how to use Proof General?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: how to use Proof General?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 11:09:32 +0900

Hi!

I did this just last night so let me tell you what I did.

I installed using guix install command emacs, coq and proof-general but in the
end I probably could not observe that proof-general was working from the Guix
installation so I followed the standard installation instruction on Proof
General homepage , which is an instruction of how to do so with MELPA.  😄

I didn't spend much time examining whether proof-genetal from Guix was working
or not...

-Yasu