Re: Custom libre kernel configuration

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Custom libre kernel configuration
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:01:27 +0100

Though there is also one more issue. The match lambda does not accept strings.
I'm added one more "case", though I'm not sure if it won't have any
consequences.

You're right.

I'm not on a GNU system right now but from memory, Kconfig places double quotation marks around "string values", doesn't add any around numbers. Don't know how liberal it is in accepting foo="42" and bar=string.

Add "s to you current string fallbakc and add a 'number' quasipattern above that without "s to play it safe.

Stupid: if I were on GNU I could just paste the code I use which does all that. Sorz.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.