Re: Custom libre kernel configuration

From: phodina
Subject: Re: Custom libre kernel configuration
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:19:34 +0000

> I'm not on a GNU system right now but from memory, Kconfig places double
>
> quotation marks around "string values", doesn't add any around numbers.
>
> Don't know how liberal it is in accepting foo="42" and bar=string.
>
> Add "s to you current string fallbakc and add a 'number' quasipattern
>
> above that without "s to play it safe.

I've modified it already. Seems to build, but I want to wait (well have to on
my x230 :-D) till I can give a spin.

Here's the modification:

(define (config->string options)
  (string-join (map (match-lambda
                      ((option . 'm)
                       (string-append option "=m"))
                      ((option . #t)
                       (string-append option "=y"))
                      ((option . #f)
                       (string-append option "=n"))
                      ((option . number)
                       (string-append option "=" number))
                      ((option . string)
                       (string-append option "=\"" string "\"")))
                    options)
               "\n"))