Re: Status of GNOME?

From: Luis Felipe
Subject: Re: Status of GNOME?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 22:32:39 +0000

On Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 at 8:30 PM, zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 21:09, Luis Felipe luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com wrote:
>

> > Is there a way to see this information on the web
> > (https://ci.guix.gnu.org/)? Say, substitute availability for packages in
> > core-updates-frozen (x86_64-linux).
>

> An entry point is: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates-frozen.
>

> Otherwise, try in search field: spec:core-updates-frozen
>

> system:x86_64-linux julia-1.6.3 (replace julia-1.6.3 by your
>

> interest).

Uh, I forgot the search box displays help on how to search once you focus it,
thanks.

The last build of gnome-desktop succeeded:

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=spec%3Acore-updates-frozen+system%3Ax86_64-linux+gnome-desktop

And there seems to be 88% substitute availability for the packages in my
profile. I think I'll give this branch a try.

Thanks,