Re: ffmpeg possibly missing compile option?

From: Alexander Asteroth
Subject: Re: ffmpeg possibly missing compile option?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:03:24 +0100

I was on the wrong track. Even though the library is not found this is
not the cause of the error. If I start vlc in a smaller frame (screen is
4k), something like less than 3k width, it works. If I resize the frame
to more than 3/4 of the screen width, vlc just shows a black screen
while sound still works. Strange!

Cheers,
Alex