mailing list and Evolution /Email client

From: Gottfried
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 14:17:48 +0000

 Hello,

I am new at GNU Guix and want to ask about the mailing list.

Can I enter the mailing list and look at the topics there in order to
learn from others? How I can do that?
Or can I only send my questions to the mailing list in order to get
answers?

I wanted to install evolution, hoping that I can use an email client in
a graphical way. Before finisting the installation there was a message:

"The name org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5 was not provided by
any .service files.

Does this mean I can´t install evolution?

chloris